RKO GROUP is a 100% Czech group
RKO GROUP is a 100% Czech group. Most of the companies are fully family owned. Family and traditional values are central to us and are reflected in our approach to cooperation.
RKO GROUP operates in three main divisions. The Waste Management Division provides comprehensive services in the field throughout the territory of the Czech Republic. This includes the purchase of secondary raw materials, the operation of recycling and separation centres, the operation of collection yards for municipalities, the processing of corporate waste, but especially the recycling of end-of-life vehicles (scrap cars), where we are the absolute market leader in the Czech Republic.
The Demolition Division offers comprehensive services, demolition of industrial buildings, chimneys, bridge structures and the dismantling and removal of technology facilities.
The strength of the Engineering Division today is that it offers a wide portfolio of services in one place. Burning, milling, annealing, welding and, of course, assembly. But also, the design and construction itself. Today, all you need to finalise your project is one contact, one phone number. From the idea to complete implementation.
RKO GROUP focuses on environmental protection and on helping and providing opportunities to our fellow citizens with various types of disabilities. One of our companies employs up to 70% of people with reduced working capacity.
Today RKO GROUP offers
services in the following sectors
- Commercial and industrial waste management
- Recycling of end-of-life vehicles (scrap cars)
- Purchase of secondary raw materials and catalytic converters
- Processing of cables and plastics.
- Delivery and uplift of dumpsters
- Treatment of discarded electrical waste for collective systems.
Division of Demolition and Removal of Technology Facilities
- Demolition of industrial buildings
- Special machine demolition of all types of structures
- Machine demolition of high-rise buildings
- Demolition of bridge structures
- Demolition of above-ground and underground buildings by heavy machinery
- Demolition by gradual dismantling, cutting
- Demolition of chimneys
- Blasting of buildings and chimneys
- Demolition of family houses